Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I am curious what Fools are thinking about the near future(1 year) of JD.com stock. I bought it few months ago after reading several pieces nn MTF website prizing the company. The price then was above $40, then added when was around $35 also after reading MTF contribution but now is below $27 and still going down. I have just read that even this price seems to be high
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4205418-jd-com-unreasonable...
The article above is single perons opinion and that's why input from many investors and angles will be highly appreciated by a beginner on investing market like me.

Regards,

Jozef
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Just my $.02 (more, actually -- I also own some JD ADRs)... but all of China is taking a hit, so it's not only JD.com. There's been some bad press for JD's CEO as well, and that plus the tariff actions all around aren't helping.

I'm taking the long view, though, and have actually been accumulating as it notches down. This is NOT automatically advisable as it can cut even more ("catching the falling knife" as it's called), but I believe they have a good 5- and 10-year path laid out that's worth having. I have mostly stopped accumulating at this point, though, so it will sit on my sheet as a negative until it comes back or until I decide to cut the cord and take the loss.

In investing, time is often your friend if you'll let it be. Looking at a 6-month return is usually a nefarious way to compare returns.
A few issues here. First the CEO needs to be cleared of the rape charges before we can clear up where the stock price should be. Second I am shocked to see that the CEO controls the Company through his voting shares. Also in his absence the board can make no decisions. As a public company this is unacceptable. For exactly the reasons we are facing now. No second in command. It’s Richard Liu and that’s it. I have a heavy stake in JD. I thought I did my homework but I missed this.
I am in the same boat, if you go to the SA and enter jd, someone states their concern. At what’s occurring regarding the rape charges, I really would like to see a STOCK ADVOSR to speak up.

But, I won’t hold my breath!
Youse guys are on the Free boards.

If you want analysts/advisors opines you will find them on The Premium Boards.

Here is a link to the JD Board:
https://boards.fool.com/4056/-jdcom-jd-121795.aspx

and here is a link to The Boards main Favorite page ( you can click on Favorites link at top of any company premium boards):
https://www.fool.com/premium/boards

Fool ommm , kevin c
Son of a blah.

How do I end up on the free board? I click on my symbol I go to boards and bam, every time.

Thank you for letting me know!