No. of Recommendations: 44
Jeff,

I have said this before but I think it is worthy to say again.

Being a member of many TMF services over the years there are absolutely no advisors other than you and Jim on MFO, who are willing (and maybe able) to take the time to communicate so well and at such depth with members.

I see you get stressed at times with the strain of earnings, new recs and other occurrences, such as advisors coming and going, but through all that you are here for members. I see this same appraisal of you from other TMFs.

We are so lucky to have you as our leader on PRO and I hope you never leave, as impossible as that may be. So if you sometimes wonder if you can add just one more post, I want you to know that we truly appreciate it.

Regards,

Bob

who should probably say this on it's own thread on the appropriate bloard
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.