Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Jeff,

You are getting grief on MDP about the PRO election report. I'd tell them how the system works, but since it's associated with marketing, I am leary of saying anything.

MDP post

I noticed something the other day that really ticks me off. After getting bombarded with the MFP's PRE-Election emails I gave in an clicked the link for this valuable report. As I read I said to myself, "self you've read this exact report somewhere else". Could I be wrong, yeah probably.

But it nagged me so I went through some old fool emails and there it was.

The Pro's High Yield Handbook - 2 Easy Income Plays For 2012 dated Dec. 2011. Except for the cover letter the exact same report as 2 Pre-Election Plays to Maximize Your Income in 2012.
C'mon Jeff, you could of put some effort into modifying the report a little. No, you mailed it in and that just sucks.

Regards,

Bob
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.