Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 33
Jen Psaki is a pure professional with the subtle wit of a British comedian along with the ability to face the stupid, inaccurate, loaded questions that Fox, Newsmax etc try to throw at her. Doocy must be getting danger pay at this point. Some days he looks like he is going to cry with her responses.

She doesn't attack the person either - or at least I have not seen her call someone 'nasty'. ; )

I love how Psaki will often answer a question directly and then add, if you have the data to back up what you are saying, please pass that on to me so I can take a look at it. She has no compunction to have to lie (Hello, Idiot-Trump WH) and is willing to bring stupid questions back to the larger point she feels needs to be made.

She doesn't allow people to get away with: "Some people say..." - more than once I have seen her respond: "Who are 'some people'?" Can you give me some data? Can you give me context? etc. It is wonderful to see. Imagine asking for facts and data.

I have seen whiney-Trumpers complain about her because...they don't understand how an articulate, thoughtful, professional can act without direct personal attacks and lying.

Cheers,

Icemann
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.