No. of Recommendations: 0
Jenn,

I didn't mean to imply I was going to do this totally on my own. Rather, I am going to educate myself to what is needed and then go to an attorney and accountant.

My problem was that I had talked to a couple of attorney's and accountants and was left as much or more confused than when I started. Now that I will have some information to digest at my own pace, I can go back and get more specific with my requests.

Through my current job, some of the customers I handle are attorney's and accountants and I already have requested their assistance and they have agreed to help me when I am ready.

From a previous business venture I have learned the hard way what it is like dealing with the legal issues of business ownership, especially with the state of NY. There is no way I want to go this alone and have to deal with them again!!!

Thanks for the advise,

BuzzardLip
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.