Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Jim,

Thanks for your prayers and I'm very pleased to hear your wife is doing well. My wife had her check up a few months back and she was cancer free, so praying hands in our home is a given. 

Even though I'm stepping away (for now), I will stop in from time to time to keep up and of course too stay in touch. Caps is a nice community and like you said we're not all (humanoid algorithms) here. 

We’re actually in the middle of a total kitchen remodel and my wife informed me yesterday she’s upgrading the granite, so I guess I’ll have one less Mason jar in my bag =). Heck - I may get a new fly rod out of the deal – who knows =) 

Poaching stock ideas from one another is a great thing - I like the thrill of the hunt. However, on the other hand my wife would rather use her finical advisor to keep me off the computer which is probably a good thing for now. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

My daughter just came in from college and I have the day off, so we’re heading out to run some errands and I’m going to take time to “smell the roses”. 

Fool on and take care!!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.