Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 30
Jiml - how nice of you to barge in

Glad I could help.

If I had an "anything goes" type of board I would be more than happy to tell you point blank just how I feel about you.

You have done so in the past, which is exactly why I am showing you the respect you deserve and have earned by my being here now.

I have explained this many times both here and on the PA board. I will not tolerate racial, religious, ethnic, sexual taunts or blanket attacks agaisnt everyone from a country in insulting terms.

Izzat so? So, you are not merely shown to be a hypocrite but a liar as well. I quote you in an attack both ethnic and religious, and made today:

"Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia and other states where it is more important to own a gun than it is to be able to read, write, or think."
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21667585

There are many others, but I am not going to look them up.

Apparently the attacks are only not acceptable if they don't match your own prejudices.

This board is a serious economic forum, not a "debate club" like the PA board

Until you and yours barged in, foaming at the mouth, PA was a decent forum for discussing political and social issues. You were one of the principal players in wrecking that board, and I was one of the longest holdouts for rational debate.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.