Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
...in a head-to-head showdown over the psoriasis market...
https://endpts.com/jj-beats-novartis-blockbuster-rival-in-a-...
"...Score a round in the battle of the psoriasis blockbusters for J&J.

The pharma giant heralded a win for their head-to-head study of Tremfya (guselkumab) against Novartis’ dominant rival Cosentyx. Researchers said that 84.5% of the psoriasis patients taking their IL-23 drug hit a PASI90 score at 48 weeks, compared to 70% for the IL-17 drug Cosentyx.

That bodes well for ongoing late-stage studies of their drug in psoriatic arthritis and Crohn’s disease...."

It's funny with the market experiencing such a psychotic episode... when the whole market was on a tear earlier this year, and then went into a tailspin over the past couple months... it was like a mirror image for JNJ which went into a major depression last year into earlier this year - only to turn around and rocket up the past couple months.

For me that effectively meant that I got suuuper cheap DRIP shares (no commissions or other fees), which rocket up with the return of the market's senses and going forward.

The company continues to perform as a pharma stalwart - and hits their milestones as in this particular drug - and continues to be one of the quieter foundation stones of my portfolio (the loud ones are the NFLXs, TSLAs AMZNs, and AAPLs of my portfolio which to be honest totally outshine the stolid old stocks like JNJ - which was among the earlier stocks from my wasted pre-Fool youth).

;)

Duuude1
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.