Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Forty-eight-year political veteran President Biden raised eyebrows on Wednesday when he claimed to have driven an 18-wheeler truck — a claim the White House struggled to defend.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-raises-eyebrow...

There's something in there about how he really did drive a school bus once or twice and we all know school buses and 18 wheelers are very similar.
There is no way this man makes it to the end of his term.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
Let us know when he's as out of touch with reality--and in touch w/autocrats--as trumpsky.
No. of Recommendations: 26
GrumpOldGuy:There's something in there about how he really did drive a school bus once or twice and we all know school buses and 18 wheelers are very similar.

Wake me when he says the Continental Army “took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

BTW, weren't you guys claiming the email lady wouldn't live to see inauguration day in 2017?
No. of Recommendations: 0

There is quite a lot in the press about him:

US House of representatives member Ronny Jackson tweeted on Tuesday that, "something is seriously wrong with Biden, and it’s only going to get worse". The Republican congressman from Texas added in another tweet that, "it’s past the point of embarrassment. He’s lost, he can barely put a coherent sentence together.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1467279/Joe-Biden-healt...

This may just be 'politics' by Jackson. but I've never though Biden was quite with it. Shame really as he always struck me as quite a nice guy.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"but I've never though Biden was quite with it. Shame really as he always struck me as quite a nice guy."

Not really, he lies lot

"They want to put y'all back in chains" for example. He is a divider not a uniter , listen what he says.
No. of Recommendations: 5
...The Republican congressman from Texas...

In this era, I always expect the truth and non-partisan expressions from the pubs, especially when it comes to Biden.

Sheesh.

Pete
Wasn't Corn Pop his wheel-mate?
No. of Recommendations: 2
US House of representatives member Ronny Jackson

Now there’s a winner...
"Now there’s a winner..."

Hmm White House physician for two Presidents, and commended by both. Not bad.. What's your gripe with him?
No. of Recommendations: 17
Divitias: This may just be 'politics' by Jackson.

Ronny Jackson?

The former White House doctor nicknamed the Candyman because of the way he allegedly doled out prescription drugs?

The Ronny Jackson who claimed that Donald Trump had “incredibly good genes” and that if he’d eaten a little healthier, he could have lived to be “200 years old”?

The Ronny Jackson who had to withdraw his nomination to run the Department of Veterans Affairs over accusations that he created a toxic work environment and was drunk on an overseas work trip?

The Ronny Jackson who the inspector general raked over the coals for getting drunk on a presidential trip to Manila?

The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made "sexual and denigrating" comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.

Look out, look out, the Candyman.
Here he come and he's gone again.
Pretty lady ain't got no friend till the Candyman comes around again.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/03/ronny-jackson-ig-rep...
I have no doubt that you are wrong, but on the slim possibility that you aren't, that's why the founding fathers created the office of Vice President.
No. of Recommendations: 4
US House of representatives member Ronny Jackson tweeted on Tuesday

Ronny Jackson? The same Ronny Jackson that claimed Trump was in excellent health and had good genes? Who basically told laughable lies about the former president's overall health?

This may just be 'politics' by Jackson.

Ya think? Of course it's just politics. He's a liar. He'd lie about anything and everything to stay in the twice-impeached former president's good graces. God only knows why that's important to him, but it clearly is.

--Peter
What's your gripe with him?

You mean besides being a craven liar?

--Peter
Is there supposedly audio tape of this statement by Biden? Like the audio tape of Trump urging his minions to get down to the Capitol Building and promising he would march there with them?

Ken
"You mean besides being a craven liar?"

Now that's a laugh, you who seem to adore the one who has said:
"I graduated at the top of my law school class " Lie
"I went to law school on a full academic scholarship" Lie
"I was arrested with Nelson Mandela in the streets of Soweto..." Lie
"The NAACP has endorsed me every time I ran" Lie
"I came out against the Iraq war the moment it started" Lie
"Donald Trump said that immigrants will carve you up with a knife" Lie
And of course the infamous "They wanna put y'all back in chains" Lie

In addition to having been caught cheating and Plagiarizing in both Law school and in the Senate.

Stow your false indignation..Biden is both a craven liar and a harmful and dangerous divider for this oountry.
Biden is both a craven liar and a harmful and dangerous divider for this oountry.

You're funny!

--Peter
you're clueless it seems
No. of Recommendations: 25
boater123: you're clueless it seems

Umm... the Senate just moved forward with a bipartisan infrastructure deal.

Turns out that Biden is the 'art of the deal' guy who's on track to achieve a major $550B bipartisan package, not the Lying Orange Blob, who failed to do so when his party controlled Congress.

Huh.
Good for him, and what does that have to do with the topic of Biden's many lies and race divisive comments? Please try and stay on topic.
No. of Recommendations: 16
Please try and stay on topic.

The topic was Ronnie Jackson when you changed it to Joe Biden.

NewEchota changed the topic to Donald Trump.

.... and now you think that was unfair.
Oh please, are you just having a slow day today. The subject of being craven liars was brought up by peter and the n the issue of liars progressed.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Lying always begins and ends with Trump.
"Lying always begins and ends with Trump."

LOL, it obviously does in your narrow world.
No. of Recommendations: 7
The subject of being craven liars was brought up by peter

Yep. And I was talking about Ronnie Jackson being a liar.

—Peter
yep and I was commenting on your admiration of a craven liar , our President.
No. of Recommendations: 14
boater123: Good for him, and what does that have to do with the topic of Biden's many lies and race divisive comments? Please try and stay on topic.

You seem to have a problem following your own argument.

I was replying directly to your post. You wrote that Biden is <quoting you> a "harmful and dangerous divider for this oountry [sic]" by pointing out that you're wrong: Biden successfully united republican and democratic lawmakers and the American public to bring forward a widely bipartisan $550 billion infrastructure plan, the largest in modern American history. And that Biden, the uniter, is poised to accomplish what the Orange Insurrectionist could not do despite claiming to be the master of the art of the deal, promising to get it done, and having his party control both Houses of Congress.
Not just my world, but the entire universe. And not just this universe, but also the Harry Potter Universe, the Marvel Comics Universe, and the WWE Universe.
I was commenting on your admiration of a craven liar , our President.

There you go, trying to change the topic again.

--Peter

PS - Anyone who supports Trump has no legs to stand on when calling out lies. He has 10s of thousands of documented lies just during his term in office. If that doesn't bother you, then lies by ANY one else are irrelevant.
You and Fox News worry about such silly things.
No. of Recommendations: 20
Regarding Biden: Not really, he lies lot

Just to let you know . . . anyone who supports Trump has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY when it comes to condemning other people as liars. It is absurd that you believe you can support Trump, and still legitimately criticize anyone for lying. By supporting Trump, you prove to the world that the facts and the truth are of no value to you. So no one cares what you think about other people lying. In fact, your embrace of Trump actually makes most other people suspect you of lying every time you speak . . . or post. So far, that seems like a good assumption.
so do you fi nd Biden's racial comments such as "they want to put y'all bak in chains"
to be uniting or divisive?
" other people suspect you of lying every time you speak . . . or post. So far, that seems like a good assumption."

You have been booted off here twice, are you trying for a third"
No. of Recommendations: 7
You have been booted off here twice, are you trying for a third

Ahhh . . . another lie from you.
so do you fi nd Biden's racial comments such as "they want to put y'all bak in chains"
to be uniting or divisive?

How about a truthful metaphor.

But glad to see you going to the wayback machine of 2012. Wonder what interesting things Trump or any republican for that matter has said in the past nine years that wasn't super true.
But glad to see you going to the wayback machine of 2012. Wonder what interesting things Trump or any republican for that matter has said in the past nine years that wasn't super true.

It is not just what people say it is how they act. Trump and his cultists are raving mysogynists (sp?) and racists based on their actions as well as what they say. And his cultists have trouble accepting when their idiot-leader Trump is not worshipped by everyone...well, by people with more than 2-brain cells to rub together.

Many people on this board and others show much patience trying to deal with hypocritical RWNJs who only believe what their idiot leader Trump tells them. I applaud the effort. Good luck. Amazingly anyone could actually accept the myriad of lies and stupidity from Trump on a daily basis yet criticize the occasional lie from another.

Cheers,

Icemann
Icemann11: But glad to see you going to the wayback machine of 2012.

2012? Biden's comments on his class rank and scholarship go all the way back to Sept. 17, 1987.

Parscale’s video pulls clips from real newscasts about a misstatement Biden made in the run-up to the 1988 election. But his caption — that the former vice president has been "lying about his personal life for decades" — is unproven. We found no reports that Biden repeated the claims after 1987.

34 years? You don't have to go back 34 hours to find Trump lies.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/may/07/ad-watch-fact...
You don't have to go back 34 hours to find Trump lies.

I doubt you even need to go back 34 minutes.
Wonder what interesting things Trump or any republican for that matter has said in the past nine years that wasn't super true.

Even the past nine days is a target rich environment.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Still more lies. I realize that lying about actual news events is simply standard Trump cult practice, but is lying about other posters considered appropriate posting practice here at TMF? Lying about other posters seems like the kind of behavior that would get you banned. Is it your own banning experience that you are thinking of, because it isn't me.

Of course whenever a poster doesn't like the content of a comment that points out lies or ignorance, I can see why they might make up lies and attack rather than address their own willful ignorance. It doesn't change the fact that they are ill-informed and . . . well . . . kind of stupid. But it is a pretty standard knuckle dragger approach to discussion.
HI NewEchota,

You wrote: Icemann11: But glad to see you going to the wayback machine of 2012.

I was only quoting someone else's point that Biden made those points in 2012. I didn't say he said it.

But I think we both make the same point that it is ironic when you hear a Trumper complain about Biden 'lying' when their 'god' doesn't ever tell the truth.

Cheers,

Icemann