Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So what is the white part of the egg called? the shell.

No, here is the real joke. If blonde jokes offend you, please tab forward. If there is no message there, write one.

A Blonde went into a bank in New York City one day and asked to borrow $5,000 because she was going away to Europe for two weeks. The clerk said that they would have to have some collateral for a loan that big. The Blonde quickly handed over the keys of a brand new Rolls-Royce and said, "It's parked out front." A bank employee drives it to the bank's underground parking lot. Two weeks later, the Blonde returned and paid back the $5,000 plus the interest which equaled up to $15. The clerk said, "It was nice doing business with you, but I was puzzled about something.

While you were gone, we looked you up and saw that you were a multi-millionaire. Why did you bother in borrowing $5,000?" "Because," replied the Blonde. "Where else in New York City could I park my car for two weeks for only $15?" (Get it, Tony?)

Disney Dan
Print the post Back To Top
"Where else in New York City could I park my car for two weeks for only $15?" (Get it, Tony?)

I do! I do!

And I think this is truly a great money saving tip. I'm gonna try that (if I ever get a Rolls Royce).

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba
If blonde jokes offend you, please tab forward.

A highway patrol officer was on routine patrol on the freeway when he spotted a blonde busily knitting as she drove down the freeway. He pulled in behind her and set the lights aflashing, but she was so engrossed in her knitting that she completely ignored the officer.

Finally he pulled up next to her and used his bullhorn and said:
"PULL OVER"

She rolled down her window and yelled:
"No, It's a scarf!"

Waxurt
punning blondley since 7
" If blonde jokes offend you, please tab forward. If there is no message there, write one."

Hey speaking only for myself as a blonde I like that joke! Ha! See, there are smart blondes out there. (Now if I can just figure out what that red light next to the picture of the oil can on my dashboard means...) ;o)

Dasone
(Now if I can just figure out what that red light next to the picture of the oil can on my dashboard means...)

Das,

It means that the bulb is working. It also means that there is electricity in the circuit to the bulb.

:-)

MJ