Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Not sure if anyone cares about this board or not, but CBI has been one of Jim Jubak's picks (his columns/picks are on MSNMoney 2-3 times each week) for several months. I have made a lot of profit trading with Jubak, so I try to take note when he recommends a specific stock. If you haven't read his columns before, I give them my highest endorsement.

Anyway, back to CBI. The stock has shown signs of life lately and if CBI can get its filings squared away, it may take off. It has substantial back-orders and it is a rather dominant player in the area of building Liquified Natural Gas ("LNG") terminals. I believe some of the terminals along the Gulf of Mexico were damaged in the hurricanes and there was apparently some increased organic demand for CBI's services even before that as the natural gas industry looked to expand its ability to transport gas in liquid form.

Several tanker companies have invested in LNG carriers in the past year, so I would guess that we are probably still in the early stages of this natural gas cycle.

I am long CBI and expecting good things.

Over and out, BusDriver6
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.