Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Judging from the opinions expressed thus far from the BAC camp I now understand the corporate picture. You people are inbred with distaste for customers. Don't you know we are the ones who pay your salaries; we keep this sinking vessel afloat. A long time ago banks listened to their customers, it was the golden rule. What happened?
We understand how growth and the current economy dictate a new corporate culture, however a commodity like customer appreciation should not be complacent issue. Take a look at both ends of the successful spectrum. Wal-Mart and Nordstrom's both serve very different clients, however customer service, word of mouth and consistency have made them top winners. Have a nice day!

Pisces747

I think that everyone on this board would agree that following the golden rule is an excellent standard for a company to follow. I think that the point that is evading you, which everyone else on this board is trying to make, is that the reverse is true as well. The people that work for BAC are just that, people. The person on the other side of the phone trying to assist you could be your neighbor or a long lost relative. Your posts so far to this board have yet to follow the golden rule as you have suggested BAC do, even down to your sarcastic "Have a nice day!"

If you have something constructive to say, please let us know. Otherwise, I would strongly suggest that you not clutter up this board with unsubstantiated rumors. You have not responded to any requests for specifics as to how you went about resolving your problem, so I wouldn't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Have a nice day! (see the difference, I really mean it)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.