Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Julie,

I don't understand the drop in BF-B's price either. My friend Mike (POSstocks) often gets positive returns by buying stocks that he calls "on sale" for more than the fundamentals merit, and BF-B has consistently raised its dividend over the years and seen steady price appreciation, so it seems to be "on sale" in my book. I tend to be a little contrarian (only 5 of my 88 current picks are Caps 5 star), but BF-B is deserving of its 5 star rating at least to me. If BF-B drops any further, I may have to have a glass of one of their products.... Hopefully its price will get going for both of us. I saw in your portfolio we both hold INTC, but you did a better job with it, getting in at a lower price than I did. Hopefully INTC will head higher, too.

Elkofool,

Those of us in Boise not going to the Fiesta Bowl the next day will be at Bronco Stadium pulling for fellow-WAC Nevada against Miami. I know I'll be rooting for your team!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.