No. of Recommendations: 1
Just a bit of an update for those of you following at home with your Radio Orphan Annie decoder.

Sears announced surprise positive earnings just last week.

.38 EPS for the quarter compared to a (.53) loss in the quarter a year ago.

Things look pretty bright (considering) for Sears.

I haven't accumulated any, but in researching by using the CUSIP (812404507) for SBCKO on investinginbonds.com, there are still blocks of this one trading. They are no longer trading as a stock, it seems they are trading through someone's bonds desk although I haven't been able to see any actively listed through E*Trade the few times I've looked.

It's trading between $7.5 and $8. Up substantially from the price that is frozen in my scottrade account based upon it's last trade on the OTC of $6.22.

With this recent earnings surprise, I am surprised to not see it trading even higher.

Scott
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.