No. of Recommendations: 1
Just for openers, I'll bet that hundreds of thousand of UAW workers would have taken a variety of sharp cuts in order to keep their jobs.

Dude: If they took a "sharp cut" of 90%, there still wasn't money to pay them the remaining 10% at the end of the week. Now let's repeat this with tire suppliers, windshield suppliers, metal producers, fastener companies, upholstery manufacturers, financial services companies, computer OEM's, trucking companies, distributors, parts suppliers and everybody else, and let's get it all done in a week or two.

Very realistic.

But go ahead Goofyhoofy, keep imagining that your way is the only way.

Said the kettle to the pot. You clearly know nothing about bankruptcy, nor are you willing to learn, obviously. Why am I not surprised?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.