Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Just had a peek into the Animal House. MDP sold big time winners early and left a lot of money on the table:

Stock. Sold. Today

Sbux. 21. 57
Bbby. 24. 70
UA. 33. 98
BWLD. 40. 85
CMG. 85-173. 420
DWSN. 15. 26

Recent sells that will look bad in future (already started)- KO and UNH

All firms above are superstars in their respective newsletters with multiple recs and BBN list.

And there is no end to closed bad purchases - so many of GG losers and so hardly any winners from SA, HG, RBS. They have only one success ipgp (rbs) and rest just match or lose to market or few exceptions where they modestly beat market. Beating spy by 1.5% in 5 years when all money started as SPY is exceedingly poor show. I made a killing of my lifetime in 2008 crash with the stocks that MDP.

The best TMF could have done is to roll GG sub into SA sub where people can at least make some money. TMF may want to block my viewing access to MDP lest they kick me out for upsetting MDP's apple cart. I have no idea how MDP has a single subscriber. If I perform a 10th this bad in my day job under favorable conditions I would be unemployed today.

Anurag

Ps: Rich, I am not cool and I am at SN, SA etc. please don't quit TMF.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.