Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just in case the ask-ee has already moved on and instead of e-mailing the response directly, as would have been appropriate for a question to an individual, I post this to the board because I have a directly-related suggestion for the "Saul's Management of Interactions Team Expertbase" (SMITE) built in and I'm not sure who is the best person to hear it.

What board would that post not be off-topic or inappropriate on?

I think the answer to this is in the Monday Morning Rules of the Board, which all posters should be familiar with and follow when deciding whether to post at Saul's... the last one I read said,

"No portfolio management discussions. We put them on the Portfolio Management Board, boards.fool.com/portfolio-management-100153.aspx "

My suggestion to the folks here at Saul's is that this link be added to the "places for off-topic boards" resource over there --->, and that the word "boards" in that title be changed to "posts" or "discussions". Having been an online bbs denizen since the late 80s, I think "board" and "place" are synonymous in this context.

-n8 (also fine if this post is removed, because I'm still learning the nuances myself)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.