Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just like the covid vaccine you cannot do it in days. Parts to assemble the bullets are scarce as well. You'd need to make everything from scratch, then when things calm down you'd probably go out of business not able to recover the massive debt you took on.

I think canonian gets to the heart of the matter. I'm sure that the business folks for the manufacturers are evaluating the demand for ammo to determine if this is a temporary blip or if it is going to be a long term plan. If it is just temporary, ramping up new production by building new plants could lead low future prices if demand starts to slack off.

Personally, I've been wanting to replace the scope on my hunting rife but at this time, I don't want to waste my ammo sighting it in.

PSU
still have plenty of .22 from the last shortage
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.