Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just my $.02 (more, actually -- I also own some JD ADRs)... but all of China is taking a hit, so it's not only JD.com. There's been some bad press for JD's CEO as well, and that plus the tariff actions all around aren't helping.

I'm taking the long view, though, and have actually been accumulating as it notches down. This is NOT automatically advisable as it can cut even more ("catching the falling knife" as it's called), but I believe they have a good 5- and 10-year path laid out that's worth having. I have mostly stopped accumulating at this point, though, so it will sit on my sheet as a negative until it comes back or until I decide to cut the cord and take the loss.

In investing, time is often your friend if you'll let it be. Looking at a 6-month return is usually a nefarious way to compare returns.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.