Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 26
Pre-virus on this board basically was a huge disucussion and even cram (down our throats) that value investing absolutely does not work in any fashion, shape, or form. The emotional bunch was out in full bloom, strutting their stuff - that's Tesla of course.

Along the way my valuation soulmate Jim was making some best guess value investing comments, most of course actually on topic, the topic we evidently came her for which is Berkshire Hathaway. And along those lines old dealraker posted that he sold his Boeing stock pre-737 Max issues at $420 on the parabolic spike in its stock price.

Took the proceeds of $1.3 million and added to my 25 A shares of Berkshire (inherited in the mid 70's). Boeing is $275 and in my view not yet in the buy range.

So do we really need Tesla to be successful investing? Do we need to cram Tesla down each other's throats on the Berkshire board?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.