Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 18
Just to torture myself, I watched as much as I could stomach of the Maria Bartiromo interview with Trump from Sunday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCm66qdxxBg&t=1810s

Seriously, can they even call it journalism? As an introduction to Trump's screed on voter fraud, Bartiromo started by saying, "the facts are on your side." Yet, these "facts" are constantly being tossed by Republican judges.

Why should we believe them? Trump and Bartiromo say that because 70% of GOP voters believe there was fraud, there must have been fraud. Tell your audience there was fraud. If they believe you, it must be true.

Yet, she is so passionate about how the very existence of America is at stake.

At least she's right about that.

Two more weeks before the electoral college votes. 50 days until the inauguration. That's a long time with a deranged madman in charge.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.