Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Just visited my local Apple store. I'm guessing this is no bigger than the average store. There were about 40 people in the back of the store, either interacting with the Geniuses, or doing some classes or similar activity.

It struck me that that whole experience essentially is non-existent for the 80% using Android. At least for those who use such services, that seems like quite a differentiator. I'd be curious to see statistics from Apple on how many of its customers make use of these locations.

Apple Store is always swamped here in Des Moines, Iowa. You couldn't even push your way in during December it was so crowded.

Lines not as long at the other players, and the holiday week sales show just what's up:

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/12/27/apple-most-holiday-devi...

P.S. Santa brought me the cool new Dick Tracy Series 3 watch that I asked for... ;-)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.