Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Just wanted too add my two cents to this thread. I haven't been this excited about the potential of a company in quite a while. Here's a post I made on the Brocade board.
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?id=1070449000130005&sort=id
The interview I talk about in that post took place with Greg Reyes prior to the Cisco deal and the adoption of BRCD architecture as the standard. It's a must listen for any BRCD investor IMHO. There is another interview on the RadioWallStreet site which was done with Greg Reyes after the CSCO deal in which he says the market has expanded further. He now thinks 10 to 15 times current estimates.
http://www.radiowallstreet.com/NASApp/RWS/EventPage?ID=23907
Big time tornado growth. BRCD now sets the standard. An open proprietary standard I believe. I haven't seen any numbers that indicate how much Brocade can collect in licensing fees as a result of others using their standard. Anyone seen anything on this?
Value chain now includes Dell, Compaq, EMC, NTAP and they added some little company called Cisco as a major partner this week. I never heard of them but maybe something will come of it. You never know. Anyway. What are we missing to declare full gorillahood? Gorillaosity. It all happened very fast. This week sorta confirmed it for me. I can't find a better investment now then BRCD and or the storage triple play BRCD/NTAP/EMC. (Actually I sorta like FDRY or QCOM if you can stand the FUD, but that's a story for a different day.)
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Glenn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.