Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 26
A group of coworkers have decided to walk the hallways and sing Christmas carols. Would it be a crime if I shot the leader? I would expect the others to scatter when the leader goes down.

IF
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Offer them peanut butter crackers as a thank you treat. It's hard to sing with a dry throat.

pix
No. of Recommendations: 0
I recommend inviting them in for refreshments and spiking their eggnog with strychnine. Workplace shooters almost never get away with it.
No. of Recommendations: 14
Sue for religious harassment in the workplace. Demand that next year they also sing pagan Festivus chants. That'll put a stop to it, and make you Mr. Popular too.

--FY
No. of Recommendations: 5
Wound the leader. The others will carry him/her to a hospital and once she/he is patched up everyone will be happy.

You will be happy because they are gone.

They will be happy because they are now in a building where they are welcome...even expected.

The hospital wil be happy because they get free entertainment for the poor souls who are trapped there during the holidays.

The patients wil be happy because they are:

1. genuinely happy that a group of carolers cared enough for them to show up to sing for them
2. checking out of the hospital today
3. too drugged up to form an opinion until after the holidays
No. of Recommendations: 1
don't kill other people
No. of Recommendations: 2
don't kill other people

I agree. Which is why I suggested a lawyer-based solution. Death is too quick and sanitary for some situations.

--FY