Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I like the money from EDP, but schedules K-1 really bite the bone....probably harder to understand a K-1 then to climb K2.

Anyways, if someone happens to know off the top of their head... in Part III-Partner's Share of Current Year Income, Deductions, Credits, and Other Items, section 20, I have code Z1 Gross Reciepts for UBTI, and code Z2 Gross Deduction for UBTI.

Turbo Tax just asks for the number in code Z. It does ask for further clarification, but there is nothing about receipts not deductions for UBTI.

Am I supposed to enter the gross deductions as a negative number?

Is there a good primer someplace on line that explains K-1's so that a fifth grader might understand?

Thanx in advance if anyone can clarify.

Oklahoma is +2 in their first game (mens). take the points. I think they will win it outright. Easy game today for Barcelona, just ended.
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.