No. of Recommendations: 1
Kath,

I used to swear by Clinique moisturizer, then I bought Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream. On the label it says: Extra Dry Formula Moisturizing Cream pH Balanced, Biodegradable, Unscented Herabal Blend with Aloe. 8 Fl oz for either $1.99 or $2.99, I forget which. A huge bargain either way.

It soaks in nicely, IMO not greasy, gives me protection for quite a while. I use it everywhere. My skin is pretty sensitive but I have no reaction to it.

This is their cream in the pink labeled bottle, which IMO is better than their lotion in their green labeled bottle. The label peels off very nicely, leaving you with a plain white pump bottle. My biggest criticism of it is that the pump doesn't go low enough and a fair amount of cream is left in the bottom to be extracted elsewise.

For $2.99 or so, it sure is worth the risk. They typically have samplers at the check outs as well.

I love Trader Joes.

IP
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.