Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't have much in the way of hard information to add right now , but I do hope there will continue to be sharing here, even on a limited scale.

I've been hovering on the edges (of investing, since the initial offering and of this board since I found this medium for learning...), and am intrigued to find others who have a good feeling about the company and its prospects, despite the low numbers its shares have been offering.

I was a CAIS e-mail subscriber from the earlier days, when it was a small, woman-owned ISP... then bought by... then reconfigured, and then went public. Perhaps part of my interest is the fact of its being a local (DC-area) firm, but I can add that -- while I fear its new business strategies will eventually cause it, like others such, to lose interest in individual accounts like mine -- so far it continues to provide reliably fine service on my old dial-in account: on the very very few occasions when some tech support is needed, the 24/7 service has been generally accessible, patient and efficient, and the business office people also good to deal with...

...By which I mean to say that my experience of the "feel" of CAIS' service orientation is a satisfying one. Which is, in its way, a kind of asset I would hope is also part of its ultimate value out there within the niche it is seeking to build & hold.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.