No. of Recommendations: 0
My wife recently changed jobs and we have to do something with her pension money from the old job.
It isn't a lot (~20k) but I would like to keep it's non tax status, at the same time I want to go into something more aggressive, My problem is, I don't have a clue. We have another 10 years before I retire from the state of Michigan. Can anyone help?

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.