Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/12543/20140426/could...

ESPN analyst Keith Olbermann is calling on L.A. Clippers players to boycott the team's remaining NBA playoff games in the wake of a tape surfacing where a man reported to be team owner Donald Sterling sternly instructs a woman "not to bring black people to my games."

Taking to Twitter early Saturday morning, Olbermann posted "time for Clippers players to step up. Refuse to play till NBA moves against this racist jackass. NBA can't defend him."
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe the libs should boycott Sterling's money eh? Lol, we both know that'll never happen! He's been a known d-bag for years but his checks are still more than welcomed by all sorts of liberal groups (he was scheduled to get a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP this year for a reason!) Hell, this new stuff pales in comparison to his old stuff! But you all have your panties in a twist now! Go get 'im tiger! Until the check clears, lol!

How many zeroes will it take to sweep this under the rug... again? Also, is it prostitution if you're only figuratively (and ethically) screwed? To be fair he'd be more than willing to have sex with any of you female libs however you want to do it so you can make the analogy as legit as you want, I just don't know what the dude libs are getting out of it.
The man's a creep if this is all true. If I were the NAACP, I would rescind the award.

Charlie
Huh? This guy is a corporate welfare queen. He makes money off of TAXPAYER SUPPORTED arenas and other perq's.... Get real...

Troll.....