Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The <Enter> and <\> keys have stopped working for moving to the next post or back to the previous post. It's not computer related in that this issue occurs on both of my laptops. Now I can't eliminate the operating system since both use Windows 10. Also, keyboard navigation doesn't work in Chrome and Firefox.

PSU
Print the post Back To Top
FWIW, the keyboard navigation is working fine for me on Chrome with Win10.
I have used the period (i.e. end of sentence marker) key to move from post to post. Worked 20 plus years ago with Windows Explorer and works now with Apple's Safari.

I do operate in a threaded environment if that matters.
Interesting, Enter & / still work in MacOS Safari... I rarely use a browser on my iPhone, so can't tell...
The <Enter> and <\> keys have stopped working for moving to the next post or back to the previous post. It's not computer related in that this issue occurs on both of my laptops. Now I can't eliminate the operating system since both use Windows 10. Also, keyboard navigation doesn't work in Chrome and Firefox.

PSU

--------------

The <Enter> and <\> keys still work for me - Win10 and Firefox. However, the backspace key that used to be back to previous post has stopped working.