Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Kingran is exactly right. It is worth a bet, BUT

do NOT count on the current stable of unstable democraps to follow any playbook you think you understand, no matter how long that playbook has succeeded.

Actually,
do NOT count on the current stable of unstable democraps to follow any playbook you think you understand, ESPECIALLY IF that playbook has succeeded for a long time.

THese unstable ninnies & their ignorant, loud-mouth apartchik are only about yelling & whining & CHANGE. And, google & fb seem to have gone from insiders of the dnc (remember how they held a company-wide meeting to cry & group-hug when whatshername got her youknowwhat kicked) to a symbol of corporate evil to the unstable far-left that is trying to destroy the democrats.

And in this case, it is completely illogical to kill this merger, but I can't say I blame both sides of the aisle for wanting to do it. I, among many, expect roughly zero health benefits from this merger. As a nearly 20 yr owner of google, I would expect economic benefits.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.