No. of Recommendations: 32
There's something wrong with that boy, I tell you hwhat.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I wonder if the New York Times will apologize to me a second time, as they did after the 2016 Election. But this one will have to be a far bigger & better apology. On this one they will have to get down on their knees & beg for forgiveness-they are truly the Enemy of the People!

3:08 AM - 23 Apr 2019

First, the New York Times never apologized to Don The Con.

He also tweeted that "In the “old days” if you were President and you had a good economy, you were basically immune from criticism.

Um, president Clinton had a good economy and he was impeached, you doofus.

And what is that... like 50 tweets in the past day or so? Sure doesn't sound like someone who believes he's been TOTALLY EXONERATED and his poll numbers aren't cratering.

Sounds like someone who's a brick short of a load.

#You've_Been_Conned_By_Don_The_Con

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/11206304058315694...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.