Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What does everyone think of this stock? I've been looking and thinking about it ever since last year when my wife and I got married. She was a Knot fanatic visiting the site just about every day. It seems to be a very popular site these days with young brides to be. Heck, even I visited it when trying to figure out what to do for a groomsmen gift. Any thoughts?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I bought shares of the Knot last year when I was getting married and the stock was really, really cheap. It's the go to website for brides. There are others out there--wedding channel--but they don't seem as popular. Plus, the Knot does a lot of cross-marketing. There's the magazine, the website, and television shows. Thus, I think the Knot has a fantastic market and strong brand loyalty (all the smug marrieds tell new brides to go to the knot). With the addition of the Nest, the Knot is finally beginning to capitalize on this loyal following. The stock's a little high today--over $8, but this is one of those stocks I think of as a long term investment. Since I purchased it, it tends to bounce around a bit, but it has consistently been above $6 for the past few months.
Print the post Back To Top