Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Shares are up almost 25% today following KNOT's earnings release for the quarter ended 6/30/2007. Diluted earnings per share came in at $0.15, the same as Q2 last year, but a full five cents above analyst estimates. (See Fool article below for further discussion.)

I bought into KNOT not that long ago, and I'm pretty happy with where they're going. TheNest and TheNestBaby look well-positioned to retain brides' interest as their thoughts turn toward married life and motherhood, and the company's acquisitions should allow them to specifically target niches that the main site may not fully address (e.g., non-Caucasian brides, free-spirit brides who'd rather not follow faux-Victorian traditions, budget-conscious brides, grooms think they'll be allowed to make any decisions, etc.) What's more, the company's long-term debt should be down to zero by 12/31/2008, leaving them more cash flow to continue for investment or further acquisitions. I like what I'm seeing, so I'm not going anywhere.

Fool article: http://tinyurl.com/2o54y2

--
Raven
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.