Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Shares are up almost 25% today following KNOT's earnings release for the quarter ended 6/30/2007. Diluted earnings per share came in at $0.15, the same as Q2 last year, but a full five cents above analyst estimates. (See Fool article below for further discussion.)

I bought into KNOT not that long ago, and I'm pretty happy with where they're going. TheNest and TheNestBaby look well-positioned to retain brides' interest as their thoughts turn toward married life and motherhood, and the company's acquisitions should allow them to specifically target niches that the main site may not fully address (e.g., non-Caucasian brides, free-spirit brides who'd rather not follow faux-Victorian traditions, budget-conscious brides, grooms think they'll be allowed to make any decisions, etc.) What's more, the company's long-term debt should be down to zero by 12/31/2008, leaving them more cash flow to continue for investment or further acquisitions. I like what I'm seeing, so I'm not going anywhere.

Fool article: http://tinyurl.com/2o54y2

--
Raven
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Raven,
I agree Knot's future seems bright. My only problem is I haven't bought a full position yet. The way the market is acting, I should get another chance soon.

Lee
Print the post Back To Top