Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
We have a well balanced portfolio (a mix of Rule Makers, Breakers, Fool Four, other excellent companies, speculative securities, etc.) [15-20 stocks]

We have owned KO for about two or three years, and did the DRIP thing. Our return is single digits. Though I believe that KO will one day rise again, the real issue is whether we could find a better place for that money as a long term investment (even given KO's eventual resurgence).

I am considering GE (possibly GPS or IBM). Do you think I ought not jump ship, or does repacing it with one of those two seem more prudent? I don't want to own both KO and something else because I already have enough stocks!

Thanks for any input.
O2BAF
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.