No. of Recommendations: 67
First of all, let me say that I am changing my email address to MFDnSCisAWESOME@email.com for all the excellent work he is doing here and other tech forums. He is unbelievable in the amount of help he is providing here and other forums. As an example, on another help site where he and I go - he has posted over 12000 messages - those are help messages like the ones he does here. He has done this over the last ten months (join date sep 2004). I am pretty sure that there is at least one other forum where he helps too (AUMHA). That sort of public service must be recognized - he does it for free - he helps those who are experiencing a multitude of computer problems - he is tireless - and he is good at it. Mike, your service to both noob and semi geek is appreciated. You help all who seek, you are appreciated. Don't overdue it - dont get burnt out. Take a break once in a while and enjoy the barbecue ;) especially this weekend. If you were here in Houston, I would invite you over Monday for the family gathering - swimming, homemade ice cream, barbecue, and fellowship.

sincerely and respectfully, doc
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.