Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

1st of all are you getting Units or Shares w/401k?

Find out who your Plan Provider are and then you
notified your company in writing that you want a 5500
form, this will show how much fees are being paid out
to your plan provider also this might change your mind
if you should still invest into 401k plan.

Always, open up Roth IRA's due to the fact what
happens if your company goes belly-up or bankrupt this
well have an effect on your 401k.
Pay your taxes 1st with Roth and sit it
grow!!! After all, you and I don't know what the taxes
will be in coming years.

If you want more funds (I hope it is a no-loaded
funds?) more of your fellow employees must get
involved to make changes. You cannot stand alone!

Never let taxes discourage your finance it's to complex
*Last year 800 new tax laws were past..

My opinion, stay with no-loaded funds, if you have
Annuity (Units) stay with no-load such as Fidelity or
Schwab, they have no surrender charges.

Enclosed are some websites:

I hope this helps?

Good luck and fool on

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.