Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Are we going to sit by passively, while the OCFools lure our beloved Cheeze beyond the Orange Curtain, and ply him with inferior tequila? Should we just wait around, til this constant supplication causes his defection? Could we handle the Cheeze relocated from stately Sherman Oaks to some nouvelle suburban outpost to the South??

Or are we going to get together some time, order the Herradura, and have a regular old LA Fools meeting?

laopera? irisand? Cheeze? leah?

Print the post Back To Top

Are we going to sit by passively, while the OCFools lure our beloved Cheeze beyond the Orange Curtain, and ply him with inferior tequila?

Beloved? As Benedict Arnold to the colonies...

Should we just wait around, til this constant supplication causes his defection?

Great idea...count me in...

Could we handle the Cheeze relocated from stately Sherman Oaks to some nouvelle suburban outpost to the South??

Hello, Mayflower!

Or are we going to get together some time, order the Herradura, and have a regular old LA Fools meeting?

Well, let's be sure to order the Herradura while we assemble the ranks and think about it...

laopera? irisand? Cheeze? leah?

Last call for alcohol...

laopera

JJ, anytime next week sounds good. How about Wednesday? The place across from Arts? 6:30? I'll email those GenX slackers...
Hey LA FoolS!

Sorry I have been off the net for a while- whew, these OC folks are really coming together! They're making us Angelenos look flaky!!

I have missed the LA Fools group-- a meeting soon?

(Happy Valentine's, all)

Irisand
laopera,

GenX slackers, indeed! :) Just wait until I catch up with all 3,467 posts I've yet to read! Margaritas on you?

Irisand
I'm new to this board. Actually didn't know it existed. I think it would be great to get together with a bunch in LA. I talk about this stuff all day long with people who are either clueless or just not interested.
I have missed the LA Fools group-- a meeting soon?

irisand, good to have you back!!

I think a LAfoolmeet may be in the works for later this month, or early March.

We'll definitely post if it does. Does your old yahoo mail still work?

JJ
Hi JJ!

Yup, yahoo e-mail works-- I just didn't check it or come online for two months.(You know us Gen Xers-totally inconsistent! )

Finally paid off ALL debt (even student loans) and treated myself to a new computer, so I'll be online regularly!

Hope to see you soon~

irisand