Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Larry,

I have a long short term view out of this stock. Let me explain that statement. I think CVTI is a great company ..... if you look at their historical financial numbers I think you will see why. I bought this stock with the idea that I could possibly double my money in the short term but if I did not and I felt the stock was still undervalued, I would hold it for a longer term - my long short term strategy. I only do this on companies that I feel are in great shape financially and are seriously undervalued. With that in mind, I personally believe that the stock will get to at least $20 dollars per share in the next couple of months. Keep in mind though that this is a stock and anything can happen, but based on previous performance of the stock and the prediction of the company recently that they will exceed analysts expectations, I think they will reach the $20 mark and maybe as high as $24. I persuaded my investment club to buy the stock and needless to say we are quite pleased. I also bought it myself. Depending on the numbers that are released for the 2Q, we could see the $20's sooner rather than later.

Onward and Upward,
Dittoheadfool
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.