No. of Recommendations: 0
Last night I decided to call Apple Care and ask. The Apple Care person I got did not know, but did transfer me to a Goldman Sachs person. (I was told card holders can only get to a Goldman person via Apple.)

Anyway here is what I was told:

#1. All statements/bills will drop on the first day of every month.
#2. All payments are due on the last day of every month.
#3. Statement will be digitally sent to the AppleID email.
#4. Users can pay the bill as they wish. (I forgot to ask if I could set up an AutoPay to have the payment drawn from my checking account - but I'll guess yes)
#5. When one clicks on the Apple Card in the Wallet app, they will find all the old statements. Some how the idea of scrolling and looking at credit card statements on my iPhone seem crazy. I much prefer a larger screen like my Mac. Also I wonder how I will get information for tax purposes.
#6. Matching previous information -- there will be no way, at this time, to download charges into Quicken or Mint. I mostly asked just to get another tic in the box for Quicken.
#7. I was surprised that the interest rate I was given on the Apple Card was actually lower than any current card I have.

I will not be using the card until I have a way to get charges into Quicken.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.