Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBent

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/25/19 7:55 AM
  • Number: 23
  • Recommendations: 0
If by "trackers,"you mean index funds, the vast majority of them aren't using algorithms to do anything but mirror the makeup of the market. That's a fine approach for people who don't want to spend time worrying about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/13 11:18 AM
  • Number: 394256

I just got another hot press release from the paid promoters working with Echo Automotive to sell this stock and story to the street.

Poor Echo Automotive: the pump isn't working anymore. With volume falling
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/12/13 9:01 AM
  • Number: 394197

On any given stock, I don't know why or why not a red thumb might not work. In general, TMFStockSpam is allowed to rate stuff that's tiny and illiquid in order to give us tracking on piles of lousy, promoted stocks so that we have
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/12/13 8:59 AM
  • Number: 394196

Too bad only TMFStockspam can red thumb this one, because it looks likely to head straight toward zero, because that's what happens to these promotions by Robert Federowicz.

The latest promotion is, like his
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/11/13 10:50 AM
  • Number: 394151

It wouldn't be very fair if only TMFstockscam were able to harvest points on this one.

TMFStockSpam is a teaching account with special priv's in order to prove a point. Very few of the
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/7/13 11:31 AM
  • Number: 394007

Echo Autmotive drops 26% this morning as the company continues to put out PR. Possibly the beginning of the end for this promotion, and I'm doing everything I can to make sure the truth gets out about this company that:

(Continued...)

• Date: 2/5/13 1:03 PM
  • Number: 393795

More good digging on the web about Echo Automotive, and its president, who's been involved with quite a few past concepts that have gone nowhere.

(Continued...)

• Date: 2/5/13 12:58 PM
  • Number: 393794

Do you suppose that it is a coincidence that Echo Automotive (which has been the subject of direct-mail media campaigns hyping the stock) happens to share an address with a direct-mail advertising company? I suppose it could
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/5/13 12:38 PM
  • Number: 393792

here's their IR firm.

Investor Relations

David Waldman/Natalya Rudman
Crescendo Communications, LLC
Tel: 212-671-1020 x304
Email: (Continued...)

• Date: 2/5/13 10:08 AM
  • Number: 393768

Forgot to post the stock spam email sent including Mayor Gregg Ballard and Indianapolis:

Breaking News on ECAU!
Mayor of Indianapolis Test Drives EchoDrive? Hybrid
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z