Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFStoneOak

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/18/21 11:50 AM
  • Number: 744
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi all,

So, the independent board investigation concluded the new CEO Guo did nothing wrong, and yes, the complaint letter sent to the board was the doing of prior management. Incredible!

Interestingly, the stock has also
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/5/21 12:26 PM
  • Number: 732
  • Recommendations: 0
Never a dull moment with this one. Here is the statement from Luckin on today's Chapter 15 bankruptcy.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/21 12:57 PM
  • Number: 728
  • Recommendations: 3
After settling fines from both the SEC and Chinese authorities, Luckin is also being sued by its bondholders and former shareholders. To affect a possible restructuring and settlement, the Cayman Court has appointed two outside lawyers, or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/21 2:40 AM
  • Number: 1375
  • Recommendations: 2
Nintendo just posted some huge numbers.

For the nine months ended in December, revenue grew 37.3% to 1,404.4 billion yen. Of note, when a video game platform is a big hit, so much of those incremental sales fall straight to the bottom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/20 7:59 PM
  • Number: 716
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi all,

Quite a few days in Luckin world, eh? Left for dead, the company basically tripled over Thursday and Friday on news of its settlement with the SEC, before falling back some today. So, what to make of the move?

I'd
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/15/20 2:43 PM
  • Number: 1371
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay here on Nintendo's 1H blockbuster results. By now you've likely seen the incredible numbers.

Through the first six months of fiscal 2021 ending in September, Nintendo saw sales jump 73.3% and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/20 6:35 PM
  • Number: 246
Hi all,

Starrob kinda beat me too it, but T-Mobile continued to deliver outstanding results, even though the pandemic continues to limit churn in the industry. While churn is bad at the company level, T-Mobile has actually benefited from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/20 2:42 PM
  • Number: 241
Looks like TMUS was David Tepper's (Appaloosa management) biggest buy in Q2! Increased its stake 7-fold to almost 11% of the portfolio. Now the third-largest position behind Amazon and Alibaba.

Interestingly, he also took a 5% stake
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/20 2:36 PM
  • Number: 240
Yep, T-Mobile had industry-best churn and Sprint had industry-worst going into the merger. One thing to note is that churn may inch up going forward because Q2 likely didn't see many people venturing out to switch their mobile provider amid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/20 3:33 AM
  • Number: 1370
  • Recommendations: 3
Nintendo delivered some amazing Q1 2021 results in the pandemic-fueled second quarter, as people flocked to grab Switch consoles, as well as lots of video games especially Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which sold 10.63 million units last quarter
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z