Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerThiel

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/22/20 11:06 PM
  • Number: 3082
  • Recommendations: 1
That company raises a lot of red flags. I would leave them well alone.

This is in reference to Vaxart, not Moderna, if that wasn't clear. Sorry...
  • Date: 12/22/20 11:04 PM
  • Number: 3081
  • Recommendations: 0
That company raises a lot of red flags. I would leave them well alone.
  • Date: 12/22/20 6:36 PM
  • Number: 3078
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi, and thanks for the question!!

Moderna has certainly been a fascinating company in 2020. I will say that we kicked it around in 2019, long before Covid, when the market cap was around $5B. I was interested in it because it was a pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/20 6:00 PM
  • Number: 32
  • Recommendations: 3
I haven't been here for a long while, although I've continued to update ANAB over in FoolIQ. Here is what I most recently wrote over there:

Finally some news! Topline data from the Phase 2 GALLOP trial of imsidolimab (ANB-019)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/20 3:14 PM
  • Number: 53
  • Recommendations: 6
Just to quickly note, I did speak to investor relations today. They don't plan to comment on it officially because they don't think it's worth the attention, but he did say that the report contains false and misleading information and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/20 7:46 PM
  • Number: 51
  • Recommendations: 6
How is this not illegal/slanderous/libel? I feel as if I could go on reddit or squawk box, say I have Credible inside information on a company and say it is laden with fraud and capitalize on my shorts. Can you clarify that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/20 3:06 PM
  • Number: 49
  • Recommendations: 11
TL;DR: Is Staar involved in some kind of accounting fraud? We can’t rule it out, but I wouldn’t panic until we hear something MUCH more credible. Is this an investment opportunity? More likely than not, yes—the company remains an active
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/20 9:19 PM
  • Number: 289
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks! I've since seen 88% also quoted for sensitivity, so I guess I'm not sure until I see some sort of label.

Karl
  • Date: 5/15/20 5:22 PM
  • Number: 287
  • Recommendations: 0
This isn't referenced in the writeup, but former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb says the Quidel antigen test is about 85% sensitive. That means about 15% of people will be told they are (presumptively) not infected when in fact they are. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/19 2:59 PM
  • Number: 262
  • Recommendations: 4
Moving my message over here from Which RB to Buy Now board....

Hi! I think that the sense of the original post was….as long as everything is going according to plan and there have been no major negative surprises, shouldn’t this investment
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z