Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By cautiousone100

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/15/18 12:04 PM
  • Number: 15304
  • Recommendations: 1
Very interesting when you consider that Natura Cosmeticos sells in an Avon-type style in Brazil and recently purchased The Body Shop chain of stores. Competition for ULTA or EL (Aveda)? Will Amazon eventually carry Natura in it's Whole Foods
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/18 5:59 PM
  • Number: 156
  • Recommendations: 2
CAKE's recent big drop (from April 2017 to Sept 2017), where it went from trading at $64 (pe 23) to $39 (pe 14) was due to the "death of the mall" fear and the fact that CAKE was actually opening stores in these B & C level malls
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/18 12:23 PM
  • Number: 35989
  • Recommendations: 3
...why Germany concentration
In 2005, ABMD bought Impella Cardio Systems AG, a German company.
In 2014, ABMD bought Entwicklungsgessellschaft (ECP) and Aachen Innovative Solutions (AIS), both German companies.

Important to note:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/18 12:40 PM
  • Number: 8094
  • Recommendations: 0
I have followed Sam Poser for years, but he is just one piece of information. I ALWAYS search retail cc transcripts for his questions which are very informative. His point of cheapening the brand like Reebok leaves out an important point that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/17 12:12 PM
  • Number: 1192
Thank you for your kind words, Don. I am heavy into ULTA, right now and am adding. I'm not ready, yet, to scale out, but I can feel my finger on the trigger sometimes, with all the industry news. But, the cosmetic trend with younger adults
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/17 12:36 PM
  • Number: 1183
  • Recommendations: 4
I don't see Amazon as a true threat on the cosmetics front as the big players, like Estee Lauder which owns Clinique (Ulta), Bobbi Brown (Sephora), MAC (Ulta), etc. and L'Oreal which owns It Cosmetics (ULTA and now Sephora), one example,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/16 12:37 PM
  • Number: 7261
  • Recommendations: 1
As an aside, one difference between SKX and DECK is that DECK makes acquisitions, which can give it a periodic surge. Recently, they acquired Koolaburra, which makes Ugg-like boots, but also sandals, etc. The price point is lower than Uggs, so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/16 3:29 PM
  • Number: 998
In the one month since Cramer's last ULTA segment there has been a 13% gain in price. Earnings saw a drop of about 4% and then the "is it broken" amounted to another 9% drop. Obviously, it's not broken. A good stock to add on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/16 12:08 PM
  • Number: 986
Both my kids used Proactiv when they were in their teens. The thing was that if you ordered online or through their call center, you were automatically enrolled in the 30-day auto-ship program and even with two using the products, you built up a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/16 12:09 PM
  • Number: 20674
  • Recommendations: 5
AdExchanger.com is the best site for RUBI information.

Two reason for the plunge:
1) Header Bidding
When it saw unexpected declines in desktop revenue, header bidding emerged ďas a clear
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z