Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By creelon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/17/18 11:20 PM
  • Number: 48628
  • Recommendations: 1
Hello,

I am carrying small position but keep a watch on customer concentration. I would change be lot more positive if I find a report that shows customer concentration has reduced from 2016 to 17 and further reducing in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/18 12:37 PM
  • Number: 4973
Hello Tom,

Many thanks for your stellar work.

As to the risk of book value slowing: when BOFI was growing the fastest, its growth in deposits and earning assets out-stripped the growth in capital. The regulator requires more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/18 5:13 PM
  • Number: 46354
Hello,

Thanks for the 2 posts. I projected PVTL to grow subscription revenues for the 4 years following
FY19 at 50% per year and service revenues at 4%. I estimated gross margins at 92% and 25% respectively. This brings revenue growth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/18 9:33 PM
  • Number: 101724
  • Recommendations: 2
Hello Tinker,

What number of “customers” would have excited you to the point that you perceived that they were gaining momentum rather than losing it?

They gained 40 all of last FY. Would 25 have been gaining momentum? What if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/18 10:37 AM
  • Number: 46135
  • Recommendations: 2
Hello Tinker,

I understand your angst, but do not agree that there is a problem with only 15 logos added. What do we know about the sales cycle? There is a stated emphasis on new logos that is about 3 months old. When VMware leads a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/18 12:34 AM
  • Number: 101265
  • Recommendations: 6
Hello Tinker,

Today is a good example of the conundrum that we are facing in our investment choices:

ZS is down because it is overvalued. NTNX is down because it is undervalued. We can not have it both ways and yet I really like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/18 6:15 PM
  • Number: 64
  • Recommendations: 8
Hello Andy,

That is exactly my argument Rob. What you are talking about is a turnaround and not looking how the business as a whole is performing. It's like someone having a small part of their portfolio in really strong growth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/23/18 4:26 PM
  • Number: 100453
Hi Duma,

Perhaps the 62.5% in eps growth is supporting the shares now that they have been solidly
profitable for awhile?

Best regards,

Mike
  • Date: 8/22/18 10:01 PM
  • Number: 45235
  • Recommendations: 12
Hello,

If they have a 78/22 split on Non-Subscription/Subscription revenues and they are growing revenues at 33%, but subscriptions are 50% for the past year, should I assume they have lost some subscriptions from the front
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/18 6:51 PM
  • Number: 100331
  • Recommendations: 0
Hello Denny,

I'm happy to have joined you on the ship of Pure Happiness!

I listened to the cc and believe they did a good job of answering Tinker's ongoing question regarding how they can grow so much slower than the AFA
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z