Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFHelical

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/1/21 3:54 PM
  • Number: 44113
  • Recommendations: 0
Bruins have not played the Sabres yet. So they still have those 7 games.
  • Date: 3/1/21 11:01 AM
  • Number: 45789
  • Recommendations: 1
All I'll say now is I'm glad there is an Ep.9 this week.

For whatever reason, I thought this was an 8 episode series. So I waited and binged the 8 episodes over the past few days. Only after watching Ep 8 did I look and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/21 10:48 AM
  • Number: 44111
Bills are in a rough place. Bad cap position, due to Skinner contract & tough division, and a difficult time dong 'yet another' reset. I feel bad for them and would like to see them win more (especially this year - against NJ, Wash,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/21 6:59 AM
  • Number: 44109
Bruins did look bad in NY against both teams. Both games had sections that just snowballed against them. Having half your defense out and little practice time will do that to a team from time to time. They should be OK. They have been better
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/21 1:21 PM
  • Number: 44103
I will say that while I have not seen the Sabres play, I have watched a number of 'game summaries' on Sportnet. I would say that in the past, you would see Skinner often in the summaries. If not getting points, then generating
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/21 11:14 AM
  • Number: 44100
I have not seen Skinner play this year.

When I have seen Buffalo v Boston, I do tend to notice Skinner and that he is both active and creating opportunities. So .... I can see the appeal as he has impressed in the few instances I've
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/21 10:36 PM
  • Number: 44098
The Boston - Philadelphia game was very scenic. I was concerned in the first as Boston seemed to be always chasing the play, but that turned in the second and 3rd. Ice seemed .... decent for today's game.
  • Date: 2/20/21 7:49 PM
  • Number: 44096
They can make good ice in Dallas ... but not Tahoe?
  • Date: 2/19/21 5:38 PM
  • Number: 44095
I am all for players expressing a sense of style. PK Subban for example, or Pastrnak recently.

Also ... sure, flight delays and such let the players go casual from time to time. Of even team gear of some form.

But, I'm not so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/21 12:23 PM
  • Number: 44092
  • Recommendations: 1
and I was one of those monkeying around shooting pucks around halls

I did graduate studies at BC in the late 80s. They opened the current arena at that time and had both free skate time and stick and puck hours. So I have my skates
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z