Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Jaspers0Debt

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/11/11 4:26 AM
  • Number: 4433
  • Recommendations: 7
Let's just look at the actual reports to see if there is a problem with managements credibility or the way they report their projections and results.

If you go to: (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/11 4:13 AM
  • Number: 4432
  • Recommendations: 17
Some good thoughts here Monkey, thank you for sharing. I wanted to add to your thoughts on Guitar Hero a little. It is disappointing that Guitar Hero is no longer positively affecting the bottom line but I agree with you that this revelation has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/11 4:39 PM
  • Number: 4362
  • Recommendations: 144
Yesterday I was eager to get my eyes on ATVI's report so I brought my lunch from home to work and took a late lunch so that I could read it while I ate. Through out the rest of the afternoon I gathered my thoughts and was equally excited to log on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/11 9:55 PM
  • Number: 4098
  • Recommendations: 0
This isn't a WoW beta on the iPad. It's a proof of concept test concerning cloud computing and it's possible implications for the gaming market. Similar to Onlive and OTOY which are both further ahead with this technology I believe. Here's an older
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/11 10:29 PM
  • Number: 620
  • Recommendations: 8
I can't figure out what the 15% pop is all about. To me it looks like a good opportunity for anyone sitting on the fence to get rid of their shares. They are forecasting their 4th straight year of declining revenues and negative earnings. I really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/11 7:48 PM
  • Number: 3953
  • Recommendations: 34
"There's one more crucial piece of the ATVI puzzle that you're overlooking: the removal of the one time merger fee that was on the income statement sheet from last year to the tune of some 400+ million."

Not quite Monkey. The one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/11 9:07 PM
  • Number: 1606
  • Recommendations: 1
Wonderful news, thanks Sarah! I've been lusting after RAX since I read Dave's deep dive. Get paid on the 20th so I should be buying either Friday or Monday. Was planning on adding to my RST but this might be a good opportunity to start a position in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/11 7:39 PM
  • Number: 1365
  • Recommendations: 7
If by "bet" you mean a quick payday on an inevitable big post-earnings pop then I think it is a bad idea. A few reasons I wouldn't place a bet expecting fireworks come the 9th of Feb:

1. Deferred Revenues. The performance of Black
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/10 1:11 PM
  • Number: 3694
  • Recommendations: 23
John,

You're observation is a good one. I've always thought the same about movies. It's obvious not all movies have the same draw. Why then do they all demand the exact same price of admission? Outside of the three major entertainment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/10 5:23 AM
  • Number: 3669
  • Recommendations: 43
Hey Monkey,

The implications I get from your post are three. One that ATVI is sitting on it's cash and not using it to return value to the shareholders. Two that ATVI hasn't produced anything for the mobile market. Three that Kotick is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z