Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By bgailch

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/12/14 3:53 PM
  • Number: 1535
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Dan,

We had looked at the Advantage plans (the replacement policy you mention). I thought I had read that those plans were being phased out or something, but one insurance contact I spoke with said they're still available. I agree with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/14 3:32 PM
  • Number: 1534
Bob, thanks for your reply. Especially for people in good health, I guess it boils down to how much we're willing to risk that a catastrophic event - like a car accident - or illness won't happen. I read somewhere that many people won't need their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/14 5:25 PM
  • Number: 1525
  • Recommendations: 1
Hello All, This is my first post in the RYR community. I've done some searching to see if my topic has been covered but haven't come up with anything. I apologize if it's covered ground or not relevant to this discussion board. Anyway, here it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/12 2:06 PM
  • Number: 15
  • Recommendations: 3
To weigh in on the e-card thing, I find them extremely annoying. I'm not at my computer or on my mobile device to be interrupted by one of these things. On the other hand, when I get a card in the mail, I'm drawn to it. Also,I offer a few personal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/12 5:29 PM
  • Number: 2215
Hi Lloyd,

I don't want to weep or kick the bucket (just think under it). Anyway, I hear ya'. Money management can be a trade-off.

Betty
  • Date: 5/31/12 3:33 PM
  • Number: 5318
I'm already at about 5% of port on this one - and down approximately 25%. I'm reluctant to add, tempting though it is. I might just have to hope the stock rewards me anyway over time, and I think it will.

Betty
  • Date: 5/31/12 3:22 PM
  • Number: 2211
I knew I had owned this company, so I checked my records. Bought in 2008 at cost basis of about $16 and sold in 2010 for about $21/share. I don't recall why I decided to sell, but I sure am regretting it! Now I'm looking at paying ~$43/share and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/12 12:47 PM
  • Number: 130
RSue,

Congratulations on your ZINC purchase. At current prices, I'm tempted to complete a full position in ZINC and get my first third in ALG, but I'm holding back a bit. I'm still not a fan (nor shareholder) of OME, but your low-ball idea
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/12 3:02 PM
  • Number: 324
  • Recommendations: 1
Well, if someone can be jealous of and happy for a person at the same time, that's what I am for you, DocFever. I waited so long to get in on this stock, but not long enough! I'm tempted to snag more, as some in this thread have been discussing.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/12 2:51 PM
  • Number: 109
spsu03,

This is the only DV stock I had chosen not to buy. Didn't like the risks as outlined in the original rec. You're right, however, that it's in attractive territory now and provides an opportunity to change my mind. Maybe I'll take a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z