Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFWhatsmyoption

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/6/14 10:37 PM
  • Number: 406394
  • Recommendations: 0

Great stuff Ralph.

I hope you're as healthy as your portfolio and as happy as can be.

Best,
Dean 

• Date: 5/13/09 11:18 PM
  • Number: 138335

KongZhong Blows Estimates Away

Read the full story onKongZhong's (KONG) Q1 2009 earnings suprise. Plus some insights into momentum investing and the dark side of technical analysis (not that I'm
(Continued...)

• Date: 1/24/08 9:27 AM
  • Number: 27494

Great stuff Zz.

I've just noticed I can get Zz on RSS.

• Date: 1/24/08 9:09 AM
  • Number: 27486

There is a huge jump in premarket price for TTWO. Surely it is not due to the release date announcment of GTA IV

(Continued...)

• Date: 9/1/07 9:11 AM
  • Number: 13723

Molecular switches could be used to store information and would lead to super-fast, super-tiny computer chips. The two discoveries, which were published in the journal Science, will one day form the basis of future devices the IBM scientists
(Continued...)

• Date: 9/1/07 8:46 AM
  • Number: 13722

Wow a whole new frontier. I wonder who lives here. Dave and Kopp seem to live here. Amazon - just waiting until she stumbles so I can put the boot in. No need to fight the insanity of the masses. Amazon is a quality helium balloon.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/07 8:27 AM
  • Number: 7519

I changed mine and my rating has plummeted from around 97 to 86. I have slipped from 700 odd to 3766th. All I did was change my avatar.

Id like to change my avatar back to see if I regain my former lofty position, but I dare not as I
(Continued...)

• Date: 8/20/11 3:37 AM
  • Number: 174
  • Recommendations: 1
Telstra pays two A$0.14 dividends per year, has for years and has committed to for the next year.

Non-Australian tax payers need not worry about franking, as they are tax credits that can only be used in Australia. The point of franking is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/11 9:22 AM
  • Number: 164
  • Recommendations: 5
Thanks Mazon Creek Rich, no doubt I'll don a jester's cap at some point, but for day to day wear I'm hoping an aura will do.

Ag investments in Australia have a long track record of enriching founders and their bankers at the expense
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/11 8:24 PM
  • Number: 161
  • Recommendations: 1
Retail Entitlement Offer just came out. The document can't be released or distributed in the US. I post the link here for Australians! (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z